How to set up Telegram web app on Mac or PC?
Telegram is one of the most used messaging applications that people use as the application has different features that make it one of the best messaging applications for Android mobile phones. The features and experience provided by the application are very awesome that cannot be compared with other chatting applications.
We have often observed that people always say that you need an application to use the application however, allow me to comment on the fact that you do not need an application to use the chatting application as you can choose to use the application on a web browser.
Telegram has the option to use a web browser when they want to chat using the application and that is why in the guide, we are going to tell you how to open telegram web in laptop. So, if you are interested in getting to know the process with which you can use the messaging application on a web browser then, you can easily refer to the instructions that we are providing in the application.
How can you use Telegram web on a web browser?
It is not very difficult to use the Telegram web application on a web browser as there is a very simple process that you need to follow. However, in order to use Telegram on a web browser, you need to have an account on Telegram so, before using this process of telegram account setup on a web browser, ensure that you have created a Telegram account using your mobile number.
- You need to open a web browser on your computer and ensure that you have a trusted web browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Type Telegram web in the search bar and then, click on the link that first appears on your computer screen.
- You will be able to see a QR code on your computer screen. After you see the QR code, access the Telegram application on your mobile phone.
- Access the Settings tab in the application and choose the ‘Devices’ section.
- You will be able to locate the ‘Link Desktop Device’ option which you need to click.
- Now, using the scanner shown in the application, scan the QR code that is present on the screen of your computer.
For people who do not have the Telegram application on their mobile phones, you need to choose the ‘Log In by Phone Number’ option for telegram desktop login.
Type your mobile number and hang around for the OTP. Once you receive the OTP on the registered mobile number, type the same verification code in the computer and use Telegram web without any issues. For people who already have an account, you will be able to see all your contacts on the computer screen and you can use the application to contact anyone that you want. There are a lot of new features in Telegram web that are not present in the mobile application and if you want to know about them then, using the website ITyug247.com will be very beneficial for you.
[…] How to set up Telegram web app on Mac or PC? […]